AHHHHH!!! BOYS MUSIC VIDEO IS OFFICIALLY ON VEVO ♥♥♥♥♪ ♫ ♬ !!!!!!

8:28 PM





Dear Lexinators,
     
      You guys have no idea how badly I have been wanting to put this music video out!!!! It's been done for almost a month now and I'm more than excited to share it with you all!!!! This music video was honestly the BEST ONE I've ever done!! The cast was amazing the crew was amazing even the sets blew my mind!! I almost started crying...of happiness lol...because I felt like a real pop star! It was such a wonderful experience and I am SOOOOO happy u guys are enjoying it!! Guess what?!?! I am actually going to be doing a makeup and a hair tutorial for 1 of the scenes of the music video!!! Can u guess which one?? I was so ready to share behind the scenes photos with you all that I took on my phone...but unfortunately my phone got water damaged and we weren't able to recover any photos but don''t worry!! I took some of the photos the cast posted and attached them below:) Thank u thank u thank u guys for your continuous support towards me I love you guys with all my heart!!! HERE IS THE "BOYS" MUSIC VIDEO OFFICIALLY ON VEVO.COM/OFFICIALLEXIVEVO!!!!!!!!:)))

--------------->>>>>>>>>>> OFFICIAL "BOYS: MUSIC VIDEO<<<<<<<<<<----------------------


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images