Outfits of the week:)

8:08 AM



Lexinatorssss!!!!! What up how's your weekend been??? Mines been AMAZING!! The Vity Tour was awesome I got to meet so many of you guys!! I love you!!!! So a lot of you ask where I get my clothes from. Sooooo I decided to start doing outfits of the day and outfits of the week posts!!! Here are some outfits and where I got them from my recent Insta posts:) I hope you enjoy!!!!! P.S. tell me what other things you would like me to post!!! 


Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Skirt: (I got it in LA) 
Hairbow: Forever 21 
Sunnies: My website!




Sweater: Know Style
High Waisted Shorts: Forever 21
Scrunchie: Target
Earrings: Sally's Beauty Supply ( It's by the cash register; The Australian brand one)
Sunnies: My website!!



Kitty Ears: Party City 
Kitty Pjs: I think my mom got them at Target! 




Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Flower Headband: I got from a little shop in NYC 
(Forever 21 and Love Culture have cute ones too!)


Shirt: Love Culture
Skirt: Forever 21
Fringe Jean Jacket: Know Style
Head bow: Forever 21
Shoes: A little place in downtown Atlanta


Geek Shirt: Love Culture
Skirt: A shop on Melrose Avenue in LA
Bunny Ears: Party City 




Crop top: I'm pretty sure I got that from either Tillys or PacSun 
Skirt: Know Style aka my favorite!!
Neon Bracelets: Joeys in NYC
My dress: Know Style
Kitty Ears: Party City
Sunnies: My website

My hat: Nine West
My dress: Forever 21
Simple cute outfit:) 



Clip in Cotton Candy Hair: Sally's Beauty Supply!
Dress: The underground Atlanta 

Sweat pant Leggings: Material Girl
Black Shirt: My sister's closet ( She usually shops at Dress Up I think she got it there!)
Flannel: My brother's from Tillys
Flip Flops: Nordstroms 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post!!! They are plenty more coming!!! Like what kind of makeup I use to my favorite snacks to stay in shape!!! Have an awesome day:) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images