Stripes & Gold OOTD :)

5:44 PM

Welcome back to The Lexi Diaries!!! Today's OOTD is very Kylie Jenner inspired. She always puts really cool trendy outfits together. She's one of my fashion inspirations! I recently saw her starting to rock the Ariana Grande pony but just a little different. I also saw on her insta, so long ago, that she had a dress similar to this one. Which is really funny because I brought this dress a year ago and this is my first time wearing it:) I hope you all enjoy todays Kylie Jenner inspired OOTD!!




 My Gold Jewelry is from Forever 21



Dress from Underground Atlanta buttt I found a super similar one here:)


My shoes are from target from a while ago but I also found similar ones!




I hope you enjoyed this blog post:) Have an awesome day!! 

Xoxo Lexi















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aww Thank you so much Malu:) I loveeee your blog!! Especially the post on the Ariana Grande and Harry Styles bun!! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images