Sweater Dress + Knee High Booties:)

11:02 PM

Hey hey hey guys!! Happy Sunday:) Hope your weekend went well!! It's been raining then hot then cold then both in Atlanta. Lol So I thought I whip out a sweater dress and some cute knee high boots! I've  been wanting to wear maroon all winter but haven't found the right piece of clothing until I saw this holy grail sweater dress! Idk if you have noticed on my Instagram (@leximusic411) I've been LOVING turtle necks! It's really weird I know but they make me feel confident and love who I am. I want you guys to feel the same way no matter what you are wearing:) I hope you enjoy this blog post!! 



Sweater Dress | TJ Maxx 

 Knee High Boots | Joeys New York
Purse | Steve Madden

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!!! More to come this week! Also don't forget to watch my Series on SweetyHigh.com:)

Xoxo Lexi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images