Chill Sunday OOTD:)

10:34 PM





Hey Lexinators   Hope your having an awesome Monday:) I really wanted to start posting OOTD for you guys because I just love fashion so much and I get tons of DMs and emails asking where I get most of my clothes. So of course I had to start doing these during the week for you guys:))) This is my first post so idk how good its going to be...lol But I hope you all enjoy it! Here is my cute laid back chill Sunday OOTD!


For this OOTD I decided to go pink pastel! Anything pink is a must have for me I LOVEEEE pastels too Pastels are so feminine and tumblrish
My purse I got at TJ Maxx it's Betsey Johnson:) (They still have similar ones there)
Sunnies I got on Melrose Avenue in LASimilar Sunnies from Forever21

My Scarf is from Forever 21 ♦ Pink Scarf Link
My Crop Sweater is from H&m ♦ Similar Pink Crop Sweater

My Shoes are from the sale rack at Wet Seal!! I'm not sure if they still sell them
 Boyfriend Jeans are from Bebe

 I hope you guys enjoyed this post!! Don't forget to subscribe to SweetyHigh.com for weekly episodes of Lexi Noel TV!!
Xoxo Lexi 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images