How I Keep My Skin Clear: Face Masks :)

3:56 PM


Hey Lexinators!!! How;s your day been?!?! Mines been good haha I'm so excited for the single to come out next week!! Are you??? Anyways, today's blog post is about Face Masks!! I live by these things whether its a hydrating mask, a deep sea mask, or a peel it helps rejuvenate my skin back to normal:) Being an artist you tend to wear more makeup and have it on longer then you should...I discovered these amazing face masks that are not only themostamazingthingever but also very affordable!! They are called FREEMAN FEELING BEAUTIFUL!!



You can get these at your local drugstore, Walmart, or Target!! I get mine from Walmart because instead of coming in those big tubes they come in small individual packets. IT'S AMAZING!!! I believe these packets run from $1.99-$3.99 depending on your area!! How cool is that??? Also, these masks are not tested on animals which makes them even better!!!

Some of my favorites ones are Paper Rose Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal, Dead Sea Anti-Stress, Peel Off Mask in Cucumber,and Polishing Mask in Charcoal! There are tons to choose from! It all depends on what you are looking for. Everytime I use one, it clears my face and makes me look fresh and ready to go!! The Dead Sea Anti-Stress one is amazing when you take a bubble bath with it!!


Let me know which one you use or if your try it!! I love you guys!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images