MY NEW SINGLE "MAGNETIC" IS NOW ON ITUNES AND LYRIC VIDEO IS UP!! ♪ ♫

8:02 PM


Hey Hey Hey Lexinators!!! My new single "Magnetic" finally came out!!! Its now on Itunes!!♪ ♫  I love this song so much it reminds me a throwback pop song!! I fell in love with it as soon I heard the beat!! The funny thing is this isn't the first version of "Magnetic"...lol this is the FOURTH yesss the fourth version! It's the same lyrics  butttt it was sung differently I hope to maybe release the original version someday cause it has a totally different feel but for right now here is the lyric video and the direct link to Itunes for "MAGNETIC" I hope you guys enjoy it!!
ITUNES LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/magnetic-single/id895511743




Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images