California Glam OOTD:)

5:22 PM


Welcome back!!! Today's OOTD was kinda inspired by California meets Glam meets rainy day attire. It's been raining a lot in Atlanta, I'm so sorry if these pics aren't super bright:( But I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together! I feel like it's super cute to wear to dinner with friends or even out on a date with a cute boy:) Just to let everyone know this is Faux Fur lol I hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you or someone you know would wear this or not:)

High Waisted Pants: H&M


Fur Vest: From H&M a little while ago

Blue Crop Top: Forever 21



Necklace: Bebe 
*No longer available:(*


Purse: Chanel


Black Booties: Target Style

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!! More to come on The Lexi Diaries:)

Xoxo
Lex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images