My Foundation, Powder, and Concealer Dupes!!!

9:21 AM


Hey Lexinators!!! This is post is all about what products I use on my face to get a flawless complexion for a red carpet event, a concert, or even prom! I found some dupes online that get the same job done but are less than half the price of the products I use!! Now I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do these are the exact products I use! P.s. I wouldn't recommend wearing this much makeup everyday I usually wear a tinted moisturize and mascara when I hang out with friends or go to dinner with my sister. This is definitely special occasion makeup! 



Foundation:
Mine: Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Foundation
Dupe 1: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Foundation
Dupe 2: Rimmel London Stay Matt Liquid Foundation

P.s. I switch off my foundations every couple of months. I also use Makeup Forever Stay Matte Foundation(It's one of my all time favorites!!!)



Concealer:
The Concealer I use: Benefit Erase Paste
Dupe: NYX Concealer in a Jar
(Can also be found at Ulta)


THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MAGIC POWDER!!
Me and my friends promise you this powder is everything!! This powder literally gives you that flawless Beyonce  look!! Every time  I use this powder I get so many compliments on how flawless and clear my face looks! I couldn't find a any dupes online I'm sorry guys!! But if you are gonna spend money on this it usually last me a couple of months!! 
Powder: Lorac POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder


I hope you guys enjoyed this post!!! Can't wait to start posting more!! I love you guys:)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images