AMI CLUBWEAR IS MY FAV!!!! CODE: CLUB40 FOR 40% OFF

3:49 PM


So, I finally went to my first Playlist Live this year and it was AMAZINGGG!! Of course the first thought that popped into my head was "MOM I NEED A CUTE OUTFIT!!!" LOL I started looking online for cute clothes and shoes and no one had anything I wanted...I know I know I hate those days too where u literally have way to many clothes but u have nothing to wear. TRUE LIFE: I'M ADDICTED TO FASHION. haha but anyways I came across this amazing website http://www.amiclubwear.com/ LEXINATORS YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!! I wore a metallic dress, white gladiator sandals, and black sneaker wedges from them at Playlist Live!! I got SO many comments on how cute my outfits were and where to get them.  I even got a code for you guys!!! It's CODE: CLUB40 FOR 40% OFF!!!!

WHAT I GOT: 

THE WHITE IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT BUT THERE ARE GOLD, NUDE, RED, AND SILVER!
I LOVE THESE! SUPER CHIC AND COMFY!
SUCH A FUN DRESS!! I FELT LIKE A TRUE POP STAR!! 

MY CURRENT FAVORITES FROM AMI:




I HOPE U LEXINATORS ENJOY IT!!! AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT!!!:) 

XOXO




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images