My new puppy KoKo ♥

6:26 PM

Soooo  last week on Friday me and some friends decided to go look around at dog shelters to play with puppies and get my a friend a new dog. We were looking alllll day long and we were getting super tired. About an hour before the Atlanta Humane Society closed, we saw the cutest little puppies. Then out of nowhere Koko sticks her cute little head up and immediately I fell in love with her. I played with her for about 15 minutes and knew she was the dog for me. So I got her!!! She is honestly the cutest, funniest, most well behaved little pup I know! She is my little princess! She's about a year old and she is a chihuahua mix:) I wish all of you guys could meet her because I know she would just run up and give a bunch of kisses and hugs to you! Here are some pics of my little puppy 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images