Review : Caudalie Mask + How To Apply

7:42 PM


Hey Guys! So you all know how much I love face masks so when I got a sample of the Caudalie Mask from my Sephora Beauty Rewards I was so excited!!

How to use:
1) Clean skin and make sure its dry.
2) Apply evenly all over face
3) Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes
4) Wipe off

My skin type: Oily

Initial Reaction:
When I first put it on, it had this cooling very relaxing feeling to it. I was very impressed. It felt very nice on my face. Very easy to apply and not messy at all.

Reaction As It Was On My Face:
To be honest..It felt like the mask wasn't even there. I could slightly feel a tightening effect but other than that I kinda forgot it was on. It also felt like it melted into my skin.

Taking it off Reaction: Very easy to take off...WOW! Yes it is a little tight but WOW!!


Final Reaction: OMG It looks like I wasn't even born with pores! This product is awesome. It brightened my skin, diminished my pores, got rid of my little blackheads on my nose, and made my skin feel very smooth like a babes butt! I would definitely buy it! This gets a thumbs up from me! Definitely a good quick fix whether its that time of the month or you gonna go see the guy you like!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images