WHERE DID SHE GET THAT???: EPISODE 1 LEXI NOEL TV♡♡♡♡

8:26 PM



Hey Lexinators!!! Welcome back to The Lexi Diaries:) In this blog post, I will be talking about where I got my clothes, beanie , kitty ears, and more in my first episode of Lexi Noel TV on Sweety High

If you haven't seen it here it is:) 

https://www.sweetyhigh.com/blog/sweety-high-news/lexi-noel-tv-1

BARBIE BEANIE, SCARF, AND SHIRT

I GOT THE BARBIE BEANIE AT WET SEAL!! I think it is only available in stores because it was not on their website:)

SCARF:(I ALSO HAVE THE LIGHT BLUE)

CONFUSED TEE FROM H&M ( I couldn't find it on their website but I went there today and its still there:)



KITTY EARS&HEART GOLD NECKLACE



So I originally got these kitty ears on Melrose Ave in LA but I found a couple that are super close to it:)


From Etsy:


Gold Heart Necklace from Forever 21:



GEEK GLASSES:



Cute Cyber Geek Glasses from Party City:


MAKEUP PRODUCTS USED:


EYES:

HARDCANDY PALLETE

LASHES ARDELL WISPIES

FACE:

FOUNDATION

CONCEALER

POWDER


I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS POST:) REMEMBER YOU ARE AMAZING!!! GOD BLESS AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images