Boys Boyfriends &Breakups:)

10:09 AM

Hey guys!! Welcome back to The Lexi Diaries:) Many of you ask me if I have a boyfriend why I don't have one and how come I  don't....haha Stay tuned on my twitter @Leximusic411 because I am actually doing an article on boys and breakups coming out soon!!!


BOYFRIENDS
Ok here's the story I have only had 2 boyfriends my whole dating life. The first one I dated literally all of high school...It didn't work out but I wish him the best. He is a very nice guy but we just weren't for each other. It happens but the experiences and memories I have created with him will always be cherished. The next guy I only dated him for a year and we broke up. This was a very hard break up for me because I really did love him. We kept breaking up and then getting back together several times over a couple months. It didn't really work out but I wish it would have. It was hard because he was the only guy I could wear no makeup around completely be my myself and he thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world. We were like little kids running around always joking never looked at our phones or the time. Just completely happy just us 2 doing anything. 

CURRENT BOY SITUATION
So now that you guys kinda know a little about my boy history, here is my current boy situation. It is soooo hard to find a guy who is 100% okay with me being a pop star, traveling, and trying to balance my personal life and pop life. Many guys think it is so cool at first and then I don't know something changes. The last thing I want is for someone to come between me and my Lexinators!! I love you guys sooo much I could never betray you like that:) I'm not too worried tho. I am still so young and have so many more things to experience. Some people are very lucky to find their soul-mate at a young age and quickly. But there is NOTHING wrong with waiting till you find the right one. Don't rush anything that you aren't 100% sure about. My best friend Amanda told me that. Because if you aren't 100% it probably isn't right for you. 


BREAKUPS
I haven't been through a lot of breakups but I have been through 1 good clean one and 1 terrible one. When it comes to breaking up, as a girl, it is probably the last thing you want to do/say. Sometimes it's for the best tho. That person and you might need a break for a while and who knows if it's right you guys will come back to each other:)  It's so hard for me to give advice on how to deal with a breakup...Because even tho I am in the public eye I have no idea how to. The way I dealt with mine is I kept pretty much to myself. Yes I did cry Yes I was sad. But I had people around me who support me and made me feel happy again aka my best friends, my amazing sister, and my family. Try to do things that make you happy and get it off your brain!!! Listen to your favorite song, go hang out with some friends, or even take a day to yourself maybe by the pool or walking around the mall. 

I don't have a boyfriend right now.. Do I want one??!? I really have no idea. Right now I am so confident in who I am that if one did or didn't come along I would still be happy and loving every minute of it:) I am so focused on my career and taking it as far as I can that most times I kinda forget about it lol. 

I wish you all the best in finding your significant other!! I love all of you and want you to be happy always and forever!! If you have any other questions just DM me on twitter @Leximusic411!!! 

I hope this cleared up some questions that you guys might be having:) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images